- Bridge in the Middle East
- DON’T MULTI-TASK!
- Hand Evaluation & Revaluing
- Legal Peeking
- Let Me Count the Ways!
- Never Say Die
- Playing Bridge Detective
- Slow Down, You Play Too Fast!
- THE CROSSRUFF
- THE MAGIC OF FOUR-CARD SUPPORT FOR PARTNER’S SUIT
- To Pull or Not to Pull?
- When Not To Use Stayman
- Negative Doubles
- Checkback Stayman
- Cuebid of Opponent’s Suit as a Limit Raise or Better
- Look Before You Leap: Forcing Bids
- Squander the Queen
- Favorite Defence Hands
- A Gimme
- Drawing Trumps
- Funny stories you can maybe use
- Humor from the Experts
- If it has an Odor
- Key Card Blackwood, anyone?
- Once in a Lifetime – don’t blow it!
- One-liners you can use
- Teaching Stories
- The Right Cards
- Tips from Eddie Kantar: Part 1
- Tips from Eddie Kantar: Part 2
- Up or Down Mr. Brown?
- Wild, man, wild
- Wrong Game?
- Weak 2 Bid (Part 1)
- A tribute to my first bridge teacher
- IMP Team Tactics
- Improving the 2-over-1 Bidding System – Part 1
- Improving the 2-over-1 Bidding System – Part 2
- Learning Bridge: Developing your card sense
- Matchpoint (Pairs) Strategy at Duplicate Bridge
- Quick Tips for Improving Your Bridge Game
- Rubber-Bridge Strategy
- Testing your Game-Try Decisions
- THE essential bridge skill: Counting the hand (Part 1)
- THE essential bridge skill: Counting the hand (Part 2)
- Why play bridge?