You must be a member of the ABTA in order to register for access to the Members Only Area. We check this by making sure that the email address you supply below is on file.
As well as supplying your email address, you need to choose a “Username” (at least 6 characters) and a “Password” (at least 8 characters). Below the form are some guidelines that may help you.
We recommend that you make your Username the first letter of your first name and your full last name, with no special characters, numbers, or words like “Jr.” or “Sr.”. If your name is, for example, Arthur Poirier III, then you would chose apoirier as your Username.
Since the Username needs to be at least 6 characters long, you might choose your full first name rather than just its initial, for example arthurho.
- Your password needs to be at least 8 character long (it can be longer)
- Do not choose a password that can be easily guessed, such as one containing your name, birthdate, or other publicly known information.
- Never share your password
- Do not use the same password you use for websites such as online banking or online shopping.
- It is a good idea to use a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, digits and special characters. Do not try to use the less-than sign (<).